the last thing

March, panahon ng graduation!

Ganito pala yung feeling kapag gagraduate kana. Before i used to ignore the feeling kasi wala lang, nung elementary ako and nung High school, pero ngayon, iba talaga yung feeling eh,,,I feel something different unlike the other two graduations that i had, maybe because I have matured already or maybe this was just brought by the passing time in my life, or maybe i just learn how to identify my feelings.

Before, nung magstop ako sa schooling ko,I felt I am doomed simply because i really do not want to stop schooling but then i need to face the fact that my parents cannot afford my education anymore. Pumasok sa isip ko na hindi na ako makakapag-aral, dahil nga dun sa situation na iyon. Honestly, I really don't know what to do then, so i try to apply for work so i can support my own education just to finish college and have a degree. I tried many times but i failed to have a job then, until one time, one of our parishioner and legionary called my up and ask me if i wanted to work for her in her business. I was not expecting it to happen, i was a little confused then, how does this opportunity came to me, kasi hindi ko naman talaga alam na tatawagan ako sa bahay and aalukin ako ng work. Malayo talaga, hindi ko lubos maisip yun nung mga time na iyon.I arrivedat a conclusion while still listening to the phone, "Ang bait bait talaga ni Lord, grabe, hindi ko ito inaasahan." While my heart is still pounding so hard i said "yes, opo, cge po!" then the voice on the other line told me to report immediately to her office. to cut the long story short they accepted me to the work, computer encoder and nung tumagal tagal ay na assign din sa field, for collections and delivery.
For almost five moths I worked. i enjoy a little bit of it and it was really good, " its hard pero talagang ganun," i told my self.
After that working experience i have decided to enter the seminary since I'm discerning it from almost two years narin nung mga time na iyon.
I made it! I was accepted and I am happy for I have given the opportunity to discern inside and ofcourse makakapag-aral na ako ulit.

After almost four long years of studying and struggling so much with my studies and the challenges I faced then i have proved my self that really can do it up to the end.

The last thing of my stay here is my College graduation, and compare to the other graduations I have had this was simply different!=)

MABUHAY ANG LAHAT NG GRADUATES SA TAONG ITO!

AD MAIORA NATUS!
(We are born for greater things!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds